segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

News Daily 7 - Work at home mum makes $4,397/month working part-time from home

Have You Ever Considered Working Online?

Kelly Richards from Brooklyn, NY never thought that she would, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Kelly's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I basically make about $6,000-$8,000 a month online. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Kelly, who struggled for months to find a dece

News Daily 7 - Work at home mum makes $4,397/month working part-time from home

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário